WE ARE now OPEN!
VIEW OUR GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDENCE
GUIDELINES FOR attendance
Proceeding with the utmost caution to operate as safely as possible.
We are following implementation guidelines according to the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), along with state and local regulations. As of February 2021, there is no longer an outright prohibition on indoor worship in any state. However, there are still state and local ordinances in certain parts of the country that require churches to operate at limited capacity or abide by certain health mandates.
For those individuals who are High Risk, and have any symptoms of illness, and have not had the COVID-19 vaccine, we encourage you to stay at home and continue to watch our services on zoom and Facebook.
WE ARE EXERCISING BEST SANITATION PRACTICES
And have implemented the following protocols:
- Each person’s temperature will be taken of people who attend services.
- Each one is required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- We will regularly disinfect traffic areas, including restroom facilities.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- We encourage you to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wearing facial masks during service is mandatory
- When possible, online giving is encouraged, a basket will also be made available for
those who chose to give in person
- During the Lord’s Supper, communion will be made available and placed on a table for those who wish to partake in Holy Communion.
We welcome you back to Dancey Memorial COGIC, and pray that you stay healthy, and practice the safety guidelines above as we worship together each Sunday.
Our Doors are open – sign up “here“.